A few years ago, we surveyed over 200 clubs who were B3 current customers and ask them to rate their teamwear supplier on style, quality, choice, value and service.
To cut a long story short, Lancashire based Stuart Surridge, came out on top and our M.D., Michael Blatherwick, decided to use them for his own club.
Working with Stuart Surridge
After being impressed, we decided to recommend SS to other customers and eventually set up B3 Teamwear to offer a 'managed service' to other cricket clubs. We have negotiated some very favourable terms and sacrificed our own profits to ensure our customers get a superb range of high-quality garments at unbeatable prices!
In return, we ask that we can list our bats and kit onto your teamwear website.
Our aim is to make sorting and managing your clubs playing kit and teamwear as easy as possible.
Here's how we achieve that:
- We will help you put together the most suitable range of products and sizes.
- We will produce free visuals utilising your club badge and sponsors logos.
- We have cut our own margins to give unbeatable value for money!
- We will set up and your own personalised Club Webshop free of charge.
- We offer hands on account and order management on an ongoing basis.
See for Yourself
As well as the standard playing and training gear, we can do individually designed sublimated coloured kits.
Click on the following link to see the various standard colour combinations:
SS Cricket Standard Colour Range Options
Below are a couple of live club shops, which show the great choice and fantastic prices.
Michaels own club, Papplewick and Linby: Papplewick and Linby CC Webshop
The Next Step
If you would like a free design and quotation, please get in touch by calling 0115 977 0198 or emailing email@example.com